PDA

View Full Version : awesome hate mail

HaveFunDying
10-02-2006, 08:16 PM
This hate mail isn't nearly as funny as the infamous Flipsick hate mail, but I still think it's pretty decent. This lady sent us some myspace message about how she caught her kid listening to my band's music on myspace, and how we should all be ashamed of ourselves. I just deleted the message and sent her a friend request. Check out the aftermath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HA HA HA HA U ARE TOOO FUNNY , NOPE DONT THINK WE WOULD MAKE GOOD FRIENDS LOL U WISH!!!! I DENY U!!!! SICK IN THE HEAD!!!!! U NEED PRAYER AND I WILL GIVE U THAT MUCH.. I WILL PRAY FOR EVERYONE OF U...
SHELL

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Judge not lest ye be judged."
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

What a shining example of Bush-Adminstration-Era-Americana-Flavored-Christianity you are. Living only by scriptures that are conveinent, while you ignore the rampant hyprocrisy of your own personal life. I bet you're going to convert a lot of new Christians with that rude attitude of yours. There's nothing more Christ-like than launching a knee-jerk personal and moral attack on 3 people you've never even met before.

I assure you, we're absolutely crushed that you won't be our internet friend.

Love,
Zach

PS - When you say those prayers for us, maybe you should ask God for a sense of humor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

yes u got it!!! bush administration one of the best we have ever had!!! u know it is stupid music like yours that is warping minds of young teenage kids my lord my 7 year old sings better. sounds to me like u all cant even talk without whinning in the mic. cant even understand a word you all are saying maybe u should write the lyrics down and out them on myspace also so everyone could understand it!!!! lol see i have a sense of humor lol i thought that was funny!!! your music titles are stupid and are a disgrace to society. what are u trying to prove here? maybe u should look at someones page before asking to be their friend?? might help u out in the long run... i can say this u will most likely NEVER be famous, you will NEVER make it that far. and yes i will say prayers for you all 3 i feel soooo sorry for you, do you honestly think you can go on living like this and make it to heaven??? better think about it, reallllll hard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

maybe u will understand better if i type like this!!!!!! lolololol!!! u r stupid!!! u r like 100 years old and u can't even find a boyfriend, much less a husband!!!! did u sinfully have ur children out of wedlock, or did ur husband just divorce u for being so funny!!!??11 do u honestly think u will make it to heaven being the intolerant-harlot-prostitute-imbred-redneck mother u r??!! lol!!! or is it everyone EXCEPT u that is accountable for their sins??? lol!!!!

zach

PS - let me know when ur hit record drops, i'll be sure to pick it up

PPS - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZZZZ

ConzoTheLegacy
10-02-2006, 09:44 PM
PLEASE POST HER REBUDDLE. This is looking to be a gem.

a goofy gus
10-02-2006, 10:27 PM
myspace link!

Skapunk
10-02-2006, 11:09 PM
yeah, that is pretty rad, I'd love to see her rebuttle

here is a shining example of our hatemail.

---------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Aug 28, 2006 12:22 AM

your music is for flaimg faggots that suck dick for crack for a living.

go shove your divk in your dogs ass you emo queer.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Aug 29, 2006 8:29 AM

"Your* music is for flaming* faggots who* suck dick for crack (for a living.) [Parenthesis because I can't quite understand how sucking dick for crack is a living, I would appreciate an explanation.]

go shove your dick* in your dog's* ass you emo queer"

Thanks for the support cutie. ;-)

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Aug 29 2006 10:12 AM

hahhahahahahahahha how can you not understand that?

thats simple english language.. or! wait! i havea idea..

maybe your language is consisted on your emo gay ass music..and you make those pig squealing sounds, as a pieceof (music).. and the other emo queers understand it!!! becuase all they fucking cry about is there ex gf and cutting there wrists. hahahhaha its true.

your a dirty homosexual. =]

I then explained to him how I no longer had to discuss music with him because he has "house and techno" listed under his music on myspace and he blocked us.

Big_Guy
10-03-2006, 08:27 AM
hold on, is this Faggot Apocalypse we are talking about here?

monsterriffs
10-03-2006, 08:40 AM
everytime i read that exchange, i just think of the crazy lady from the "ILLEGAL PHOTOGRAPHS" video that ledford had posted a while back. it's really funny/sad if you imagine that lady screaming the stuff she wrote you guys.

Skapunk
10-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by bethesdacore
everytime i read that exchange, i just think of the crazy lady from the "ILLEGAL PHOTOGRAPHS" video that ledford had posted a while back. it's really funny/sad if you imagine that lady screaming the stuff she wrote you guys. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED!

Teen_Wolf
10-03-2006, 03:22 PM
This is just as good as the hate mail that punkrocks.net used to post after doing their Avenged Sevenfold review.

Like everyone else, I want/need to read more.

HaveFunDying
10-03-2006, 04:42 PM
She hasn't hit me back with a reply yet. This is Have Fun Dying, not Faggot Apocalypse. If I ever really formed Faggot Apocalypse, I can only imagine all the delicious hate mail.

http://www.myspace.com/shell_n_okla is the url I think. I don't want to check it, because it's one of those profiles with 10,000 pictures that makes your computer explode when you open it.

I should dig up the hate mail from Flipsick for you new guys. It puts this to shame.

HaveFunDying
10-03-2006, 06:39 PM
www.myspace.com/shelli_n_okla

MikeM
10-03-2006, 07:09 PM
I don't envy you for living in Oklahoma

InaGreendase
10-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by HaveFunDying
www.myspace.com/shelli_n_okla

HAHAHA. One of her comments is from a MARINERANGER [his caps-lock, not mine] whose default picture is the following:

http://myspace-216.vo.llnwd.net/01021/61/20/1021070216_l.jpg

Unintentionally fucking hilarious.

a goofy gus
10-03-2006, 11:13 PM
bad new bro. you didnt get into her top 8