PDA

View Full Version : Today's my two-year anniversary of being on MUP.

iwilltotallyfuckyouup
09-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Hot damn.

In celebration, I'm going to the Nintendo Fusion Tour tonight mainly to play the Wii for five hours straight.

monsterriffs
09-30-2006, 03:44 PM
fuck you. happy anniversary.

that is all. i'm going to go see Dragonforce in celebration of being done with the LSAT.

musical-monkey
09-30-2006, 06:08 PM
i'm missing Cursive (Damn not getting a ticket) and The Long Winters (damn not being 21+) in celebration of nothing. damnit.

fivewaysforward
09-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by iwilltotallyfuckyouup
Hot damn.

In celebration, I'm going to the Nintendo Fusion Tour tonight mainly to play the Wii for five hours straight.

Please describe how awesome it is when you get back. November can't come soon enough.

iwilltotallyfuckyouup
09-30-2006, 08:12 PM
I didn't get to fucking play shit! There were seriously a hundred or so kids (all of which looked like ebuillentsoul) camped out in the room with the Wiis, just cycling through the 6-8 different game stations over and over and over. Geeky fuckers!

So I thought I'd be sneaky and head out once Hawthorne Heights started, figuring the attendance in the Wii room would be at its lowest then. And when I walked out, they were already tearing the damn things down! Damn you, Nintendo!

I did watch said virgins play for a little bit, though, and some of those games look mega-sweet (the boxing one especially).

rawrchadrawr
09-30-2006, 09:15 PM
are you goign to any more of this tour scott? i know some people on it that could probably just kick some kids off for you. i know im playing that shit when it comes around.

iwilltotallyfuckyouup
09-30-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by rawrchadrawr
are you goign to any more of this tour scott? i know some people on it that could probably just kick some kids off for you. i know im playing that shit when it comes around.

Naw, just Cleveland. I was hoping some of the Nintendo people from Taste Of Chaos would be working this tour, but alas, no dice.

ebullientsoul
09-30-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by iwilltotallyfuckyouup
I didn't get to fucking play shit! There were seriously a hundred or so kids (all of which looked like ebuillentsoul) camped out in the room with the Wiis, just cycling through the 6-8 different game stations over and over and over. Geeky fuckers!

Yes, we all did it just to spite YOU!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Dude Beer
12-05-2007, 11:22 PM
haha, hollographic codicil to that other thread