PDA

View Full Version : Law and Order

JimmysTangoMethod
09-26-2006, 09:37 PM
best show ever? I think so

(Original and SVU, not the new CI horseshit)

btw, anybody here watch Weeds?

edit : to go off on yet another tangent, what's the best Mono album to start with?

iwilltotallyfuckyouup
09-26-2006, 10:11 PM
Yeah, CI was weird tonight. I didn't really like it. SVU ruled as usual.

And the best Mono record to start with is Walking Cloud And The Blue Sky, Flag Fluttered And The Sun Shined.

ModernDrunk
09-26-2006, 10:16 PM
I hate cop dramas.

This is partially why I'm a huge Sopranos fan, as they are made out to be the manipulating assholes they are.

Christopher
09-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by JimmysTangoMethod

btw, anybody here watch Weeds?

yeah I watch weeds, but I'm curious as to how they plan on keeping it interesting.

CoreyPastepunk
09-27-2006, 10:29 AM
SVU is definitely the best - and I can watch it practically whenever I want since it is on every night on some channel. I can handle CI when it is the Vince Vaughn-looking dude and Ms. Mckay from D-2 The Mighty Ducks, but I absolutely can not stand the other team that ocassional gets the lead role in that show.

JimmysTangoMethod
09-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Richard
SVU is the King of Law and Order.

The Philosopher-King, mind you.

CI just doesn't capture my attention at all.

Christopher
09-27-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by CoreyAcclaimed
SVU is definitely the best - and I can watch it practically whenever I want since it is on every night on some channel. I can handle CI when it is the Vince Vaughn-looking dude and Ms. Mckay from D-2 The Mighty Ducks, but I absolutely can not stand the other team that ocassional gets the lead role in that show.

his name is "that dude from Full Metal Jacket", duh.

i get rad
09-27-2006, 11:32 AM
Ok I don't know if this is brand new or whatever, but I caught the 1st few minutes of a Law and Order the other day, and the opening music.. was updated.

Needless to say, I was not pleased. That old song was so cool, with the slap bass.. BAP BAP BAP BAP BAWNAWWWW

Big_Guy
09-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Richard
SVU is the King of Law and Order.

rawrchadrawr
09-27-2006, 10:29 PM
svu rules,
i watch weeds but havent seen this season, i have it downloaded so far though.