PDA

View Full Version : I need to get laid

Skapunk
09-26-2006, 02:20 PM
I just found out my ex who i was semi back together with got back together with her ex and is moving to las vegas to be with him. I was stressed enough before thanks to having to help my brother with his two broken arms and such. The only real solution I see to this problem is changing my rule from "no sex outside of a relationship" to "no sex with girls I dont trust." Therefore I am on the prowl for the first time in about 3 years, and girls aren't the same as they were in high school. Advice would be greatly appreciated, no richard jokes about acoustic guitar please.

Christopher
09-26-2006, 02:37 PM
where's the hot strippers that are into you when you need them?

BNO
09-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Well you don't drink so thats gonna be a problem.

But uhh, and only girls you trust? Thats gonna be another problem, good luck man.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Me too dude, me too.

Skapunk
09-26-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Christopher
where's the hot strippers that are into you when you need them? Fucking their new boyfriends. It seem's like everyone wants whatthey can't have and the second they can they don't want it anymore.

Christopher
09-26-2006, 03:13 PM
I feel ya on that one. I've waited just a LITTLE too long to pull the trigger on numerous occasions.

musical-monkey
09-26-2006, 03:39 PM
dude, i'm in college. where is all the instantaneous poonany i keep hearing about?

Anchors
09-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by musical-monkey
dude, i'm in college. where is all the instantaneous poonany i keep hearing about?

It's not going to just fall onto your lap man. (Although, it did with the first girl I hooked up with in college.)

Go out and meet people, and things will eventually start to happen for you.

HaveFunDying
09-26-2006, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Skapunk
Therefore I am on the prowl for the first time in about 3 years, and girls aren't the same as they were in high school.

Do high school girls then.

PS - If you're really serious about that "sex with girls I don't trust" thing, I would forego this futile hunt for women and just start preparing for your life of abstinence.

musical-monkey
09-26-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Anchors
It's not going to just fall onto your lap man. (Although, it did with the first girl I hooked up with in college.)

Go out and meet people, and things will eventually start to happen for you.

Yeah I know, I was just joking around. I've only been here for a month and I am sure as hell working on it.

Skapunk
09-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by HaveFunDying
Do high school girls then.

PS - If you're really serious about that "sex with girls I don't trust" thing, I would forego this futile hunt for women and just start preparing for your life of abstinence. The thing is i'll say that but then when things are put in motion, little zack takes over for big zack and most of my rules concerning sex fizzle.

monsterriffs
09-26-2006, 05:23 PM
A long time ago, when I was just a youngin entering his formative years, I recall hearing these two businessmen types in the locker room at my local pool talking to each other about some woman and eventually one of them busted out this gem, which has stayed with me to this very day:

"The only bitch you can trust is your mom."

HaveFunDying
09-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Skapunk
The thing is i'll say that but then when things are put in motion, little zack takes over for big zack and most of my rules concerning sex fizzle.

Your name is Zach too?!? So this is what is sounds like when doves cry.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-26-2006, 07:24 PM
The judges say it doesn't count due to spelling differences.

HaveFunDying
09-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by ConzoTheLegacy
The judges say it doesn't count due to spelling differences.

You ain't bad!!!! You ain't nothin'!!!! YOU AIN'T NOTHIN'!!!

ModernDrunk
09-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Get a hobby. The less you think about it the more likely it will happen.

I haven't even been trying for about 6 months and I'm doing okay.

Skapunk
09-26-2006, 09:43 PM
I had a girl offer, but we both decided it would be too ackward since we'd be friends afterwards. I should have told her no, but I think I'll do fine this weekend.

bolloxshite
09-27-2006, 04:57 AM
I also want sex.

And i still continue to do nothing about that.

I had this chick i knew from uni at the LIving End gig seriously come on to me, but then she just gave me the brush off, i thought it was a sure thing, so disappointing.

MikeM
09-27-2006, 05:56 AM
Involuntary celebacy is the worst.

Dude Beer
12-05-2007, 11:23 PM
best TOTLY contention