PDA

View Full Version : Horse the Band is fucking insane


lokithelion
09-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Via lambgoat

Horse The Band vocalist Nathan Winneke was reportedly jailed early this morning in the Toronto area following an incident at a gas station. At 5 am Lambgoat received the following email from group keyboardist Erik Engstrom:

"Nathan our singer was taken to jail tonight after our show with Dragonforce in Toronto on suspicion of robbing a gas station and firing a pistol at a woman. Nathan has been reading Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry and got way into it, thinking he is the main character, Gus. He drinks a bottle of whiskey a day and bought a cap gun which he took the orange thing off of and a 12 inch bowie knife which he named 'blue duck.' Every night when he is drunk he fires the cap gun in the air and runs around screaming. Tonight at the gas station he had just fallen out the side door of the van. He climbed back in laughing hysterically, and shot his cap gun into the air twice. We left the gas station. Two minutes later I was lying face down in the middle of the freeway handcuffed with a handgun and a shotgun pointed at my head. Eighteen cops came and they shut down the freeway. Evidently some lady said we robbed the store and pointed the gun at her. They let the rest of us go, but the Toronto police have Nathan, blue duck, the gun, our jim beam, e and j, and barenjager. Hopefully they let Nathan go but he might be in jail for a while. Sorry if we misss any shows."

Calls placed to the band for verification this morning went unanswered, so we have no idea exactly what has transpired. It's a good story though, so we thought we'd pass it on.

Christopher
09-25-2006, 02:19 PM
funny

BNO
09-25-2006, 02:23 PM
I heart them.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-25-2006, 03:56 PM
That is fucking awesome hahahaha.

BizzleBrizzle
09-25-2006, 04:26 PM
OH MAN WHAT WILL THOSE CRAZY DUDES DO NEXT!? WHO KNOWS! THEY'RE SO WEIRD AND CRAZY! I MEAN THEY DID AN EP ABOUT PIZZA!


Oh wait, it's fake just like all other news stories that come up about them.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-25-2006, 04:34 PM
That negative attitude isn't going to get you anywhere, MISTER! :)



LOL

BizzleBrizzle
09-25-2006, 05:46 PM
I have no destination anyways

ConzoTheLegacy
09-25-2006, 06:10 PM
Deep.

Fuzzy
09-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle
OH MAN WHAT WILL THOSE CRAZY DUDES DO NEXT!? WHO KNOWS! THEY'RE SO WEIRD AND CRAZY! I MEAN THEY DID AN EP ABOUT PIZZA!


Oh wait, it's fake just like all other news stories that come up about them. Yeah dude, I hate bands that have fun.

FUCK FUN.

MOSH IT UP BRO.

BizzleBrizzle
09-25-2006, 10:00 PM
I killed christmas

lokithelion
09-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle
I killed christmas

Not really. You just bring the insight and wit of the punknews comments area to our board, add nothing and are generally worthless to the things we talk about. You're impact is like that of an annoying kid brother who bitches about everything. Your views are not worth enough to ruin a holiday.

BizzleBrizzle
09-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by lokithelion
Not really. You just bring the insight and wit of the punknews comments area to our board, add nothing and are generally worthless to the things we talk about. You're impact is like that of an annoying kid brother who bitches about everything. Your views are not worth enough to ruin a holiday.

Really? Because most of you guys strike me as the kinda jerk offs that ruined punknews anyways.

lokithelion
09-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle
Really? Because most of you guys strike me as the kinda jerk offs that ruined punknews anyways.

By staying on topic and not crying when we don't like something?

BNO
09-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Loki is right.

JimmysTangoMethod
09-26-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle
Really? Because most of you guys strike me as the kinda jerk offs that ruined punknews anyways.

Go away

ConzoTheLegacy
09-26-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by JimmysTangoMethod
Go away

P-Fresh
09-26-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Ass Cobra
Loki is right.

Originally posted by Ass Cobra
Loki is right.

Originally posted by Ass Cobra
Loki is right.

Originally posted by Ass Cobra
Loki is right.

stayouttamalibu
09-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle
Really? Because most of you guys strike me as the kinda jerk offs that ruined punknews anyways.

im pretty sure most of us were never punknews regulars. if we are jerk offs then what are you doing here?

Christopher
09-26-2006, 10:03 PM
he's "frontin'" like he doesn't want to be our e-friends in hopes that it'll make us think he's cooler.

BizzleBrizzle
09-26-2006, 10:07 PM
Please accept me

(And stop talking about shitty bands)

HaveFunDying
09-26-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Fuzzy
Yeah dude, I hate bands that have fun.

FUCK FUN.

MOSH IT UP BRO.

Bowling for Soup likes to have fun, and I despise them. Guess it's time to go mosh it up.

BizzleBrizzle
09-27-2006, 06:15 AM
Also, I'm pretty awestruck that there are really people out there who like bands like Norma Jean, Fear Before the March of Flames, and Horse The Band

BNO
09-27-2006, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle
Also, I'm pretty awestruck that there are really people out there who like bands like Norma Jean, Fear Before the March of Flames, and Horse The Band

What do you listen to? Just curious, I have a pretty good idea, but what's your favorite bands?

lokithelion
09-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle
Also, I'm pretty awestruck that there are really people out there who like bands like Norma Jean, Fear Before the March of Flames, and Horse The Band

Not much for norma jean past the first record, don't like Fear Before... but think they did some interesting stuff on the new record, but Horse is just fun dude. If you don't like it fine, but at least give a reason other than "they suck." You ad nothing.

JimmysTangoMethod
09-27-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle
Also, I'm pretty awestruck that there are really people out there who like bands like Norma Jean, Fear Before the March of Flames, and Horse The Band


Becuz hawt topik metalkore suck0rz

duh

Norma Jean is ehh
FBTMOF is decent
HORSE The Band is good

everyone seems to have different tastes on MUP. the good thing is most people here keep an open mind about new music and bands that some of the regulars on punknews whine about incessantly.

Christopher
09-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by JimmysTangoMethod

everyone seems to have different tastes on MUP. the good thing is most people here keep an open mind about new music and bands that some of the regulars on punknews whine about incessantly.

that's the big difference, right there.

BizzleBrizzle
09-27-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by lokithelion
Not much for norma jean past the first record, don't like Fear Before... but think they did some interesting stuff on the new record, but Horse is just fun dude. If you don't like it fine, but at least give a reason other than "they suck." You ad nothing.

It's not only that they suck but I don't think what they do is that fun or funny. They lost their novelty for me after about two listens.


Originally posted by JimmysTangoMethod
Becuz hawt topik metalkore suck0rz

duh

Norma Jean is ehh
FBTMOF is decent
HORSE The Band is good

everyone seems to have different tastes on MUP. the good thing is most people here keep an open mind about new music and bands that some of the regulars on punknews whine about incessantly.


I mean, it's cool that you all have such open minds, I just can't understand though how people can listen to some of the stuff I've read you guys talking about and actually think it's good.


And to the dude wanting to know what I listen to, my favorite band is Jawbreaker.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-28-2006, 03:02 PM
What makes Horse The Band shitty? Be specific. Do they have lame guitar parts? Stupid sounding vocals? Is the keyboard too cheezy?

BizzleBrizzle
09-28-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by ConzoTheLegacy
What makes Horse The Band shitty? Be specific. Do they have lame guitar parts? Stupid sounding vocals? Is the keyboard too cheezy?

Yes, all three. Boring and stupid.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle
Yes, I am very boring and stupid.

BizzleBrizzle
09-28-2006, 09:51 PM
WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

BNO
09-29-2006, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle
WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

she say she love me well i love her when the lights dim, you can depend on her to catch it like a tight end, santa claus, i leave her wit a white chin, yes i get a lot of neck like a violin!