PDA

View Full Version : Jackass Number 2

iwilltotallyfuckyouup
09-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Hysterical. More consistent than the first one, and very few bits that were duds. I was either laughing or cringing the whole time.

Puppet Show was AMAZING. So was the beer bong and the John Waters cameo.

John
09-23-2006, 02:03 AM
Totally agree. I don't even know where to begin... so many crazy bits. Wee-man bungee jumping off of Preston was pretty amazing. The whole opening scene...

I'd rather not remember the scene with the horse.

kirbypuckett
09-23-2006, 11:30 AM
GREAT flick.

I had such low expectations and then GOLD.

I loved the "note the fans wrote"

HaveFunDying
09-23-2006, 11:52 AM
I think practically every episode of the show was hilarious. The first movie really sucked though. Those bits they won't put in the show because they are too gross/cringe-inducing? I don't want to see them for that exact reason.

Who am I kidding, I'm still going to go see this.

The Marc
09-23-2006, 01:16 PM
I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to see this.

Dude Beer
09-23-2006, 01:47 PM
I'll probably catch it on DVD.

I think watching the old CKY videos back in highschool screwed me up enough.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-23-2006, 02:07 PM
I want to see this so bad. I was just watching the first one and it made me want to see it more. My favorite cast member is either Dave England or Chris Pontius. Pontius' laugh is solid.

robdobi
09-23-2006, 02:09 PM
"fish hook" had me cringing so bad, that was even more uncomfortable that the papercuts from the first one.

the whole terrorist thing was unreal.

kirbypuckett
09-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by robdobi
"fish hook" had me cringing so bad, that was even more uncomfortable that the papercuts from the first one.

I can usually handle shit, but that fish hook def. had me squirm a bit.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-23-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by robdobi

The papercuts did nothing for me. My girlfriend couldn't watch it though. She turned away, but I just sat there and laughed through the whole thing.

John
09-23-2006, 06:04 PM
After the movie was over two guys down in the front got in a fight on the way out. It was pretty unreal. The curtains were swaying and shit.

MikeM
09-23-2006, 06:09 PM
I actually got carded for this movie, I wanted to ask the lady if she was serious, I don't think I ever got carded even when I was 17.

It was really fucking funny though. The one part that made me cringe the most was the leech on the eyeball.

P-Fresh
09-24-2006, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by MikeM
I actually got carded for this movie, I wanted to ask the lady if she was serious, I don't think I ever got carded even when I was 17.

It was really fucking funny though. The one part that made me cringe the most was the leech on the eyeball.

Hahaha, I got carded as well.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-28-2006, 05:26 PM
I just saw this. It is soooo much better than the first one. Really really funny stuff, the prank on Ehren was so great. Johnny Knoxville can take a lot of pain.

fivewaysforward
09-28-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by kirbypuckett
GREAT flick.

I had such low expectations and then GOLD.

I loved the "note the fans wrote"

What about the pink thing with the doorbell? That looked like it just hurt more, therefore funnier.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-28-2006, 08:23 PM
what made the Note one funnier is because they couldn't read it so they went closer and closer.