PDA

View Full Version : God bless modern technology

musical-monkey
09-19-2006, 11:18 AM
no fat chicks:
http://www.hp.com/united-states/consumer/digital_photography/tours/slimming/index_f.html

Dude Beer
09-19-2006, 11:33 AM
good find. On a similar note, this was from one of the drudge headlines this morning: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/4197253.html

Skapunk
09-19-2006, 11:48 AM
If they used that on me I'd disappear.

iwilltotallyfuckyouup
09-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Sonovabitch, this is going to make it even harder to sniff out MySpace fatties.

iamthekiller
09-19-2006, 01:16 PM
jokes aside, does anyone else find this totally outrageous?

if they do this, they should make an effect that takes super thin bulemic chicks and makes them look like they're a normal weight or overweight for that matter...

damn you HP.... damn you....

ModernDrunk
09-19-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by iamthekiller
jokes aside, does anyone else find this totally outrageous?

if they do this, they should make an effect that takes super thin bulemic chicks and makes them look like they're a normal weight or overweight for that matter...

damn you HP.... damn you....

Fuck yes. This is lame as heaven.

kirbypuckett
09-19-2006, 04:24 PM
wow

ConzoTheLegacy
09-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by iwilltotallyfuckyouup
Sonovabitch, this is going to make it even harder to sniff out MySpace fatties.

lol, propz scott.

MikeM
09-19-2006, 05:54 PM
LAME

iamthekiller
09-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ModernDrunk
Fuck yes. This is lame as heaven.

damn straight it is... and don't even get me started on how retarded the concept of "heaven" is.

*awaits attacks from the christian right*

ModernDrunk
09-20-2006, 02:52 PM
damn straight it is... and don't even get me started on how retarded the concept of "heaven" is.

I originally typed the commonly used "hell," but then thought about Bill Hick's comment on Hell, i.e. that's where the fuckin' party will be, and changed it.

emiri
09-20-2006, 03:09 PM

What about an attack from the christian left?

sethprogression
09-20-2006, 06:34 PM
If you follow the news you'll hear that HP is going to be the new Enron and the shit is hitting the fan. I wouldn't be surprised if HP ceases to exist.

On a side note, I think the camera just makes everyone fatter and the slimming feature just show the actual picture.

I was under the impression that ALL scene girls (and myspace "hotties") between 16-25 are "muffin tops" these days. They can't hide behind the top-down camera angle, slimming or not.