PDA

View Full Version : 5 AM

adam punknews.org
09-17-2006, 08:15 AM
Justin drunk-called me at 5:00 am today to tell me he was at the Pacific ocean or something like that. I was glad because I was sitting lying there awake worried about which ocean he was closest to. I'm glad he was considerate enough to tell me, despite the hour.

Dude Beer
09-17-2006, 08:33 AM
1st world problem.

fivewaysforward
09-17-2006, 09:38 AM
If someone I knew was standing at the pacific ocean at 5am, I would want them to call me as well.

Lalo
09-17-2006, 10:13 AM
pshaw... damn those time differences.

musical-monkey
09-17-2006, 10:13 AM
i was standing at a reflecting pool at the christian science center at 2am last night. it was blowing my freaking mind.

Fuzzy
09-17-2006, 02:30 PM
I believe my parting words were "ENJOY CANADIA!!!"

Most excellent night ever. However, after looking at my call log... Wowzers. Aubin was next on the chopping block, but I thought better of it. He'll get his though.

Lalo
09-17-2006, 02:58 PM
i think i would describe the evening as "epic".

HEY WORLD ARE YOU LISTENING!?

MikeM
09-17-2006, 03:00 PM
Poor people whose names begin with A...always the most frequent victims of drunk dialing.

Fuzzy
09-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh trust me, it was entirely intentional to call Adam.

If anyone else would like to be added to my "dialing list" let me know. I called Mr. RedScare as well...I can't imagine what that sounded like.

BARONE
09-18-2006, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Fuzzy
Oh trust me, it was entirely intentional to call Adam.

If anyone else would like to be added to my "dialing list" let me know. I called Mr. RedScare as well...I can't imagine what that sounded like.
if it weren't for my shitty memory and always forgetting to take out my phone when im wasted, you would've recieved a massive amount of east coast disturbances by now.

Fuzzy
09-18-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by XxBloodRedXx
if it weren't for my shitty memory and always forgetting to take out my phone when im wasted, you would've recieved a massive amount of east coast disturbances by now. Phonecalls from the east to the west coast may be even better than west to east. There's nothing more hilarious than getting a call at like 8 or 9pm and hearing the other person attempt to form a coherent sentence.

Well, aside from the anger in Adam's voice on Saturday night. "WHAT? Oh. THAT'S NICE."

adam punknews.org
09-18-2006, 09:11 AM
The phone was beside my bed because I was on call at work, the window for which starts before I may have woken up. You just chose the right night, otherwise you probably would have got the machine.