PDA

View Full Version : I've been meeting only fatties lately


BNO
09-13-2006, 02:54 PM
This is really scary, I've been ending up with fat chicks. At the bar, at a party, calling me late night, sending me myspace messages. Its all fat chicks.

And I love to harpoon me some whale but I need some quality. GODDAMN.

And whats with these sorority bitches? Always sayin shit sexual shit to me, then never coming through.

Also, I got the number of some chick who was hot and had really huge knocks this weekend. But she was super drunk and her friends were like trying to drag her out. But she said even though she was wasted she knew who she thought was attractive, should I call her? I'm definitely gonna do it when I'm wasted so its not really a question but, man it'd be weird if she didn't remember me.

Also, school sucks.

Dude Beer
12-05-2007, 11:14 PM
THREAD OF THE YEAR. (contender)

step up nu posters.

InaGreendase
12-06-2007, 05:56 PM
the fatties have definitely been sweating me this year. I don't get it.

stayouttamalibu
12-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Ass Cobra
This is really scary, I've been ending up with fat chicks. At the bar, at a party, calling me late night, sending me myspace messages. Its all fat chicks.

And I love to harpoon me some whale but I need some quality. GODDAMN.



http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/10/50oct24-holy-shit.jpg

paperxwalls
12-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Fact: its seemingly okay for a girl to be with a fat dude but its not ok for a guy to be with a fat girl. double standards ftw!

InaGreendase
12-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by paperxwalls
Fact: its seemingly okay for a girl to be with a fat dude but its not ok for a guy to be with a fat girl. double standards ftw!

Oh, I'm totally cool with other guys dating girls that are, ahem, overweight. It's their attraction, not mine.

paperxwalls
12-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by InaGreendase
Oh, I'm totally cool with other guys dating girls that are, ahem, overweight. It's their attraction, not mine.


fair enough. I have a friend that exclusively only dates chubby girls.

Anchors
12-07-2007, 09:12 PM
I don't have problems with fatties, but, there is one butterface I always see at the bars that one night straight up said to me "I'll be the best fuck of your life."

I was drunk so I don't even know how I weasled my way out of that conversation but thank God.

Other than that situation, this semester has been on point. I love Oneonta.

BNO
12-08-2007, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by paperxwalls
Fact: its seemingly okay for a girl to be with a fat dude but its not ok for a guy to be with a fat girl. double standards ftw!

idiot. never said it wasn't ok, but as someone explained its weird when you're getting all fatties attracted to you.

I need to lose weight. Should probably become an irresponsible cokehead.

fábio
12-08-2007, 01:57 PM
you don't have to deal with the dealers.

Simulacra
12-08-2007, 03:31 PM
So like 15 months after this epiphany, how'd you hold up? From the sounds of it, you're fat & not getting laid?

LIIIIVE! WIIIIN!

JimmysTangoMethod
12-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Anchors
I don't have problems with fatties, but, there is one butterface I always see at the bars that one night straight up said to me "I'll be the best fuck of your life."

I was drunk so I don't even know how I weasled my way out of that conversation but thank God.

Other than that situation, this semester has been on point. I love Oneonta.

POTY?

BNO
12-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Not getting laid as much thats for sure.

After moving home from college, its like fuck. And the shit that I do get is still off brand as fuck. A lot of dick teasers too for whatever reason. Meeting these total make out sluts.

Haha nah I'm not fat per se, I have a full face. Then again what do you guys think? How fat am I?

Simulacra
12-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Jesus, you're a fat fucking sack of whale shit.

BNO
12-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Simulacra
Jesus, you're a fat fucking sack of whale shit.

Guess I better hit the slopes then.

Simulacra
12-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Ass Cobra
Guess I better hit the slopes then.

Don't joke, I knew a fat gay dude who lost like 100 lbs. on the all-white diet. It's like Alli, except you only shit if it's bad.

BNO
12-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Simulacra
Don't joke, I knew a fat gay dude who lost like 100 lbs. on the all-white diet. It's like Alli, except you only shit if it's bad.

I'm too cheap to go all white.

Hence, my responsibleness with the white.

But goddamn is it fun snorting monster rails of that shit up my nostril.

Skapunk
12-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Skiing is how I stay skinny.

It's good exercise, lift tickets are pretty expensive though. I've bailed a few times and gotten snow up my nose LOLZ its pretty funny because you cant feel your face afterwards.

wait....what are you guys talking about?

BNO
12-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Skapunk
Skiing is how I stay skinny.

It's good exercise, lift tickets are pretty expensive though. I've bailed a few times and gotten snow up my nose LOLZ its pretty funny because you cant feel your face afterwards.

wait....what are you guys talking about?

What a witty post, did Richard hack into your account?

Simulacra
12-08-2007, 04:19 PM
In addition to being hi-larious, Richard is also a l33t hax0r.

Skapunk
12-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Ass Cobra
What a witty post, did Richard hack into your account? No. richard would mention trinket somewhere in his post.

BNO
12-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Skapunk
No. richard would mention trinket somewhere in his post.

So would I. With her fine ass.

JimmysTangoMethod
12-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Ass Cobra
So would I. With her fine ass.

I'd stick it in your poop chute.

BNO
12-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by JimmysTangoMethod
I'd stick it in your poop chute.

What are ya queer? /joe dirt-ay