http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yacpkXmceA

So awesome.

Dude Beer
09-12-2006, 09:45 PM
WRESTLEMANIA!

Dude Beer
09-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Richard
That was actually kind of stupid. If the girl falls and gets injured/paralyzed, Anothony can say goodbye to Circa Survive and non-male sex.

SAOSPWN3D!!!11

monsterriffs
09-12-2006, 10:02 PM
haha, the entire crowd started laughing instead of trying to help.

BizzleBrizzle
09-12-2006, 11:23 PM
This dude is mad gay, so is Saosin and Circa Survive.

PH
09-12-2006, 11:43 PM
lol @ that. she was being dumb, but i'd still never push a girl. anthony green owns though. so does circa...i love hearing the TDF influence.

BARONE
09-13-2006, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle
TRUE, BRO.

Simulacra
09-13-2006, 06:01 AM
That was actually kind of stupid. If the girl falls and gets injured/paralyzed, Anothony can say goodbye to Circa Survive and non-male sex.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/emocormatt/2SNLbiN04.jpg

ConzoTheLegacy
09-13-2006, 06:23 AM
all he did was push her into the crowd like a crowd surf.

robdobi
09-13-2006, 09:28 AM
yeah, its not like it is half as bad as when i saw dillinger and one of the guitarists swung his guitar at a dudes chest like it was a baseball bat.

lee
09-13-2006, 09:38 AM
I saw Greg Ginn take a girl by the face and throw her down stairs, then the bouncer kicked her out. I didn't feel bad for her at all. If you are a jackass at a show those are the sort of things that will happen to you.

Christopher
09-13-2006, 12:40 PM
I thought about it and I realized that the girl in the video is not my friend or related to me, so I think it's cool that she got shoved off the stage.

I bet if Anthony Green pushed my sister I'd be pretty OK with it too. I mean, he sings for Circa Survive!

just shut up.

he didn't push her to hurt her, he just wanted her off the stage. there's a sea of bodies waiting for people to jump, but I think they'll still catch them if they get pushed.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-13-2006, 02:51 PM
Exactly. Security should have gotten her off stage though.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-13-2006, 04:52 PM
So if the guy from Bullets and Octane does this, the MUP council still rules "ROTFL! LOL!"?

I'd have to see it, then I'll give you a ruling.

Christopher
09-13-2006, 06:31 PM
So if the guy from Bullets and Octane does this, the MUP council still rules "ROTFL! LOL!"?

no you little douchebag, I'd say "it's not a big deal".

HaveFunDying
09-13-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Christopher
no you little douchebag, I'd say "it's not a big deal".

"douchebag" is the new "butthead"

Christopher
09-13-2006, 06:44 PM
I think douchebag is somewhere between dweeb and cunt.

HaveFunDying
09-13-2006, 07:01 PM
OH RIGHT, BECAUSE ALL 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS WHO GET PUSHED OFF STAGE GET HURT. GUESS THEY BETTER GO BEAT UP SOME FAGS. YOU DOUCHEBAG-PRICK-BUTTHEAD. I CAN TELL BY MY CAPS LOCK I'VE STRUCK A NERVE.

ConzoTheLegacy
09-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Hmm, I didn't think a 16 year old girl getting shoved off stage by a grown man was HIGHlarious. I guess I am a douchebag! I'm also pretty sure no one has ever gotten seriously injured from crowd surfing, let alone being shoved off a stage, so my reasoning is pure douchery!

I think a drunk one dancing around like and idiot and simply won't leave the band alone deserves to be pushed off the stage.

BizzleBrizzle
09-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by BizzleBrizzle

Christopher
09-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Hmm, I didn't think a 16 year old girl getting shoved off stage by a grown man was HIGHlarious. I guess I am a douchebag! I'm also pretty sure no one has ever gotten seriously injured from crowd surfing, let alone being shoved off a stage, so my reasoning is pure douchery!

ok, so you're more of a dweeb than a douchebag. So you're against all crowd-surfing, moshing, whatever these kids do at the shows? You're reaction to stuff like this is just a little too much.

HaveFunDying
09-13-2006, 07:13 PM
ok, so you're more of a dweeb than a douchebag. So you're against all crowd-surfing, moshing, whatever these kids do at the shows? You're reaction to stuff like this is just a little too much.

You've got to understand though, Richard is 55 years old.

Christopher
09-13-2006, 07:16 PM
from the sound of it, I know seniors that have more balls than him.

InaGreendase
09-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Anthony Green may very well be "mad gay" but that doesn't render his incredible voice any less impressive.

Originally posted by PH
anthony green owns though. so does circa...i love hearing the TDF influence.

Influence?

Hmm, I didn't think a 16 year old girl getting shoved off stage by a grown man was HIGHlarious.

She looked considerably older than 16. She can take a hit.

Fuzzy
09-13-2006, 10:53 PM
Richard has a point, sadly.

Christopher
09-13-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Fuzzy

you and richard should have a bi-coastal (richard HAS to be from the east coast, right?) hug fest.

Barry
09-13-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Fuzzy

irrationalfilms
09-13-2006, 11:53 PM
"What do you tell a girl with two black eyes? Nothing, you already told her twice." -- Anthony Green

Fuzzy
09-14-2006, 12:01 AM
you and richard should have a bi-coastal (richard HAS to be from the east coast, right?) hug fest. Dude, I always assumed he was from LA. And he is.

Who else would be that arrogant?

Christopher
09-14-2006, 12:04 AM
I always figured the arrogance was because his mommy called him "her smart little man" too many times.

stayouttamalibu
09-14-2006, 03:07 AM
i completely agree with every second of anthony's actions in that video. anyone who thinks differently has simply never had to deal with it. the second you get yourself on stage prancing around in front of the band like that, you put yourself in the position to be at the mercy of security, which he actually saved her from and what could have been a hell of a lot worse. ive seen security do WAY worse to people than that. the fact is when you put yourself into that stupid position, all bets are off. you arent invincible at a show and you need to take responsibility for your actions. that girl was clearly a dunce.

John
09-14-2006, 02:10 PM
I'm also pretty sure no one has ever gotten seriously injured from crowd surfing, let alone being shoved off a stage

Ryan, any response on this one?