PDA

View Full Version : Petition to destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities

09-01-2006, 11:07 AM
While you are reading this, the Iranian reactor produces enriched bomb-grade uranium. Terrorists can deliver that bomb to your city, and it can kill you and your children. Yet the government does nothing.

Do we demand violence? Not in any common sense. Similarly, police use force to arrest criminals in order to stop violence.

But Iran is not a criminal? Wrong. Iran has proven malicious intent. Iran, under the current regime, conducted many terrorist bombings in the West, and sponsors deadly terrorists. Iranian leaders repeatedly called for fight against the United States and annihilation of Israel.

Perhaps Iran needs nuclear weapons for self-defense? No. Iran already bullies the Middle East with its huge conventional army. No country threatens Iran.

Since the eighth-century jihad and the Ottoman army at the gates of Vienna, the West has never been exposed to such threat. Iran?s several nuclear bombs can inflict more damage on America than the World War II. Never before the Islamic fundamentalists who hate the West and dream of attacking it had military might of apocalyptic dimensions. Are you crazy to doubt they will use the bomb?

We call on the United States: Do not hesitate. Protect your people. Protect your allies. Destroy the Iranian reactor!

To sign the petition, visit http://terrorismisrael.com/nuclear_iran.htm

lokithelion
09-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Hello can of worms. What? You want me to open you?

adam punknews.org
09-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Sheila_Israel
Protect your people. Protect your allies. Destroy the Iranian reactor!

http://www.roadsquadron.com/Reference/ANH/Xwing/97XWDS1_BY01.jpg

HaveFunDying
09-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Sheila_Israel
Iran, under the current regime, conducted many terrorist bombings in the West, and sponsors deadly terrorists.

Since the eighth-century jihad and the Ottoman army at the gates of Vienna, the West has never been exposed to such threat.

I'm so sick of this middle-east/west coast rivalry.

http://www.the411online.com/suge.jpg

Tim
09-01-2006, 01:47 PM
Online petitions are the cure to all of the world's ailments.

BNO
09-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by HaveFunDying
I'm so sick of this middle-east/west coast rivalry.

http://www.the411online.com/suge.jpg

haha, i laughed.

Yeah this is just my opinion but lets not start bombing shit any where else till that whole little Afghan/Iraq situation is settled.

Maybe Afghan is but I doubt it.

lee
09-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Being a quarter Iraeli I am worried about Iran's intetions in using the program (considering their pres. refrenced blowing Israel off the map), but at the same time it's not fair that we keep folks in the middle east from programs that we would be pissed if they shut down over here.

trinket
09-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by lee
Being a quarter Iraeli I am worried about Iran's intetions in using the program (considering their pres. refrenced blowing Israel off the map), but at the same time it's not fair that we keep folks in the middle east from programs that we would be pissed if they shut down over here.

i challenge your quarter israeli with my full israeli.

anyway, this whole thing scares me shitless.

and my roommates scared me even more with this mayan calender 2012 business.

Christopher
09-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by adam punknews.org
http://www.roadsquadron.com/Reference/ANH/Xwing/97XWDS1_BY01.jpg

after further consideration, I think this is the best jpeg response I've seen in a while.

lokithelion
09-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by trinket
i challenge your quarter israeli with my full israeli.

anyway, this whole thing scares me shitless.

and my roommates scared me even more with this mayan calender 2012 business.

I'm getting a tattoo of 12/21/12 in the next few months based on that. Granted I'm been into that as a vision of faith since I was 10 but still.

Anchors
09-01-2006, 04:38 PM
The end of the Mayan calendar is not supposed to be a prophecy of the apocolypse, but merely a transition between world ages.

lokithelion
09-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Anchors
The end of the Mayan calendar is not supposed to be a prophecy of the apocolypse, but merely a transition between world ages.

That is the minority view. 98% of the research into it says they believed it was the end of the world. The Mayan's and the Olmec's, who it is believed the mayan's got their math and astronomy knowledge from, both had it as a sign of the apocolypse.

Anchors
09-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by lokithelion
That is the minority view. 98% of the research into it says they believed it was the end of the world. The Mayan's and the Olmec's, who it is believed the mayan's got their math and astronomy knowledge from, both had it as a sign of the apocolypse.

As advanced a culture as they were, I'm not so sure they were all clairvoyants.

lokithelion
09-01-2006, 05:54 PM
As advanced a culture as they were, I'm not so sure they were all clairvoyants.

Anchors I'm not saying the world will end that day. Personally I am getting my tattoo because I think it's an amazing example of faith. It's better than a cross. However I think it's interesting that these cultures had star maps that showed Pluto and the three planets we just discovered in the last 100 years way before me did. The were advanced. Shit Egypt was super advanced... and they were back in the day a minute. Even in this day and age we still couldn't make the great pyramid using modern tech until the last 10 years. Just because it's old doesn't make it stupid. Do some research into lost cultures.

JimmysTangoMethod
09-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Christopher
after further consideration, I think this is the best jpeg response I've seen in a while.

so agreed

Anchors
09-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Anchors I'm not saying the world will end that day. Personally I am getting my tattoo because I think it's an amazing example of faith. It's better than a cross. However I think it's interesting that these cultures had star maps that showed Pluto and the three planets we just discovered in the last 100 years way before me did. The were advanced. Shit Egypt was super advanced... and they were back in the day a minute. Even in this day and age we still couldn't make the great pyramid using modern tech until the last 10 years. Just because it's old doesn't make it stupid. Do some research into lost cultures.

Why are you being so reactionary, and acting like I'm some ignorant fool? I'm actually quite interested in ancient cultures. More Egyptian and Sumerian than anything, but, I still do know a decent amount about the Mayas/Incas/and Aztecs.

Nowhere did I deny their cultural contributions. Their understanding of astrology was so far ahead of its time that it's absurd, however, that's clearly not in the same realm as predicting the apocolypse.

I think it's cool you're getting that as a tattoo, but don't act like I'm some idiot without a base to stand on.

lokithelion
09-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Why are you being so reactionary, and acting like I'm some ignorant fool? I'm actually quite interested in ancient cultures. More Egyptian and Sumerian than anything, but, I still do know a decent amount about the Mayas/Incas/and Aztecs.

Nowhere did I deny their cultural contributions. Their understanding of astrology was so far ahead of its time that it's absurd, however, that's clearly not in the same realm as predicting the apocolypse.

I think it's cool you're getting that as a tattoo, but don't act like I'm some idiot without a base to stand on.

Reactionary? Dude, I'm just going to put this in the "you're drunk and posting box." Wasn't trying to say anything bad about you, sorry if you felt insulted. However it's awesome that you have studied these lost cultures.

I doubt the world is going to end on 12/21/12. However you have to admit that it's putting an amazing amount of faith into your culture that you would end your whole idea of time on a certain date.

monsterriffs
09-01-2006, 07:21 PM
The world is not going to end on 12/21/12 because that is a Gregorian calendar date. I doubt the Mayans were using the same calendar we use today and also, just note the symmetry and mirroring of the numbers (12..21). That was designed for Western superstition.

lokithelion
09-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by bethesdacore
The world is not going to end on 12/21/12 because that is a Gregorian calendar date. I doubt the Mayans were using the same calendar we use today and also, just note the symmetry and mirroring of the numbers (12..21). That was designed for Western superstition.

12/21/12 is the date when adjusted for the Gregorian calendar.

monsterriffs
09-01-2006, 07:29 PM
12/21/12 is the date when adjusted for the Gregorian calendar.

that's just a little too convenient, you know?

lokithelion
09-01-2006, 07:34 PM
that's just a little too convenient, you know?

Take it up with the Gregorian calendar I guess. I mean, if the world ends it will be perfect, not convenient. Sometimes when something happens it just happens. I doubt when it was translated people were like "man wont it be awesome if people really thought the world will end on this date. Lets make it look cool too!"

monsterriffs
09-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Take it up with the Gregorian calendar I guess.

Gregor, or Gregorian, whatever your name is, i fucking hate you and i think you're a lying sack of shit.

lokithelion
09-01-2006, 07:39 PM
Gregor, or Gregorian, whatever your name is, i fucking hate you and i think you're a lying sack of shit.

I want this on a t-shirt

Anchors
09-02-2006, 12:39 AM
Reactionary? Dude, I'm just going to put this in the "you're drunk and posting box." Wasn't trying to say anything bad about you, sorry if you felt insulted. However it's awesome that you have studied these lost cultures.

I doubt the world is going to end on 12/21/12. However you have to admit that it's putting an amazing amount of faith into your culture that you would end your whole idea of time on a certain date.

I was completely sober whan I posted that. However, I am quite drunk now.

Regardless, you're right. It is an incredible amount of faith. However, I feel, despite their obvious intelligence, that they're not able to ground a claim like that in fact.

Lalo
09-02-2006, 08:21 AM
y'all are talking about the maya like they've disappeared... visit guatemala, yucatan or any part of southeastern mexico and they're still around.

most of meso-american cultures had cyclical calendars. i'm pretty sure we've gone through many nahuatl rebirths (it was every 100 years or so). so i don't know what the big deal with this other thing.

Skapunk
09-02-2006, 10:36 AM
You guys are setting yourselves up for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Disappointment

lokithelion
09-02-2006, 03:04 PM
I was completely sober whan I posted that. However, I am quite drunk now.

Regardless, you're right. It is an incredible amount of faith. However, I feel, despite their obvious intelligence, that they're not able to ground a claim like that in fact.

Hahaha DON'T YOU KNOW THEY WERE DOWN WITH UFO'S!!!

Anchors
09-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Hahaha DON'T YOU KNOW THEY WERE DOWN WITH O.P.P.

lokithelion
09-02-2006, 03:49 PM

THEY KNOW ME!