PDA

View Full Version : actual post on ap.net about the black parade / MCR

robdobi
08-31-2006, 06:44 PM
I think I know why their doing this

and I think It HAS to remain a secret
they haven't given out any details about this, and they haven't said anything at all about [my chemical romance] doing another tour any time soon.

so if they are going on tour as 'The Black Parade' I doubt their going to tell people about it.

and if that's the case, then I think the reason for that is probably them trying to reconnect with their roots.

if the fucked up little fankids aren't at the Black Parade shows screaming 'TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF' then their more likely to get their message heard, you know?

I think what they want to do is fly under the radar for a while so the useless little fankids won't get in the way of what they really want to accomplish, but they don't want to have to dissapear back into the woodwork for years at a time.

do you get it? they only want the realfans to be apart of this Black Parade deal.
unbeleiveable fame destroys bands.
look at what it did to Nirvana, Kurt Cobain.
they want to avoid that.
so you have to listen to me when i say

KEEP YOUR GODDAMN MOUTHS SHUT ABOUT THIS

if someone asks you what the Black Parade is, and you know that they would only go to a show to take up space and demand clothes to be lost, don't fucking tell them.

Until they come out and say what their doing, don't breathe a word about this.

KEEP IT SECRET.
KEEP IT SAFE.

MikeM
08-31-2006, 06:48 PM
you know that they would only go to a show to take up space and demand clothes to be lost
Well, that's all I do at shows.

HaveFunDying
08-31-2006, 07:00 PM
My Chemical Romance > Nirvana

dpg
08-31-2006, 07:52 PM
look guys, if we can keep this a secret among ourselves, then only the die-hard real music fans will come to the shows and there will be NO WANKERS WHATSOEVER. if there's one thing ap.net is good at, it's keeping secrets. let's just keep this between the 249397613 of us.

Simulacra
09-01-2006, 06:30 AM
I give up, I'm officially tapping out to this scene.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/emocormatt/97846NSUR_w.jpg

adam punknews.org
09-01-2006, 07:06 AM
Man, I can't keep up with English these days. There are so many awesome new compound words that I didn't even know existed.

realfans
fankids

I'm missing out on all this awesome shit and throwing whitespace around like a fucking amateur. Fuck.

musical-monkey
09-01-2006, 07:46 AM
I remember Fall Out Boy played a secret show in NYC a couple of months back and "fankids" got pissed that people posted that it was actually FOB playing. Kids these days (shrug)

adam punknews.org
09-01-2006, 07:57 AM
The funny / sad / typical thing is...

The type of person who believes they're part of the band's secret cabal of "real fans" is exactly the same person who will blow up and start screaming sell out when the band does something they don't like.

Take Against Me! for example. Tons of kids thought they truly, deeply understood Against Me. They were in the club. Everyone else was a pretender. Tom looked into their soul and they became one. Those kids are the same kids who are slashing AM's tires nowadays.

Of course, this is about My Chemical Romance so it's far more hilarious.

Anchors
09-01-2006, 08:16 AM
Hahahaha incredible find.

CoreyPastepunk
09-01-2006, 10:59 AM
AP.net is only fueling this apparent secret by posting the news as "The Black Parade did this tonight" - it is not a secret whatsoever, it is most likely just the band's attempt at trying to be all epic or something.