PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, I know you still watch Project Runway

rawrchadrawr
08-31-2006, 03:08 PM
Finally Angela is off, she should have been gone 6 weeks ago.

When Alison lost, my heart broke. at least she can come sit on my lap or do the splits on my face now.

Keith was dirty, but I wanted to see more.

I think Michael or Jeffree will win. Vincent and Laura are too old, Kayne is too gay and Uli only does patterns.

robdobi
08-31-2006, 03:11 PM
kayne's last night was retarded, it looked like a costume for sci fi's "who wants to be a superhero?" (which by the way is incredible).

angela is out of her mind and if i was jeffrey i would have knocked her mom the fuck out.

my old roommate was kicked off like the 3rd week in, oh well!

rawrchadrawr
08-31-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by robdobi

my old roommate was kicked off like the 3rd week in, oh well!

oh shit, which one was this?

robdobi
08-31-2006, 04:05 PM
katherine

rawrchadrawr
08-31-2006, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by robdobi
katherine

that was some bullshit!

lee
09-01-2006, 02:25 PM
I have to catch the show on reruns at my mom's so I am just up to date.

I fucking hate Angela, she should have been off the show weeks ago. Everything she makes looks like an arts and craft project. What the hell did she call those things? Flursains or something "it's my signature" lame.

A part of me hopes to see Vincent go to the final three just to have the reactions of the designers and the terrible line that he would put on the runway.

Jeffry is annoying, at times I agree with what he says and does and I think that he is talented but I could not stand that sparkly skull shirt that he made. The pants were really sexy though, if my man wore them all I would thing about is how they might be undone.

The pregnant chick comes off as being really stuck up, and what is the deal with her having a 7th child, seriously she is too old to be doing that.

I think that Kayne is next to be out and my final three that I predict, not that I want to be final three persay:

Michael, Laura, Uli

monsterriffs
09-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by lee
I fucking hate Angela, she should have been off the show weeks ago. Everything she makes looks like an arts and craft project. What the hell did she call those things? Flursains or something "it's my signature" lame.

"Signature rosettes." Third graders have better taste than that.

Jeffry is annoying, at times I agree with what he says and does and I think that he is talented but I could not stand that sparkly skull shirt that he made.

He may have been rude to Angela's mom, but he wasn't necessarily unjustified. I'm still pulling for him, and I thought it was supreme vindication that he won on the same day Angela was booted. Good for him.

The pregnant chick comes off as being really stuck up, and what is the deal with her having a 7th child, seriously she is too old to be doing that.

Laura is okay, but she's starting to suffer from one-note syndrome. Yeah, her clothes are impeccably made, but they're skewing towards the WASP-y, geriatric set and I have yet to see something really "youthful" from her.

The only major injustice on the show so far has been Allison's dismissal. She had a shit-ton of potential and she could have rocked this challenge given that for her portfolio she had designed all her clothes for herself and modelled them! I'm with you on Uli and Michael making it to the end, but I could see Jeffrey as a possible dark horse.

lee
09-01-2006, 02:38 PM
Jeffery's reaction to Angela's mom didn't really bother me at all, and I loved that he kept bringing it up in front of Angela. I like that he pushes peoples buttons and the buttons that he has been pushing are on all my least favorite people.

lee
09-01-2006, 02:39 PM
yes, Laura has a played out style choice. Total Bannana Repub. type. Amazonian Wasp; she is huge.

"fleurchons"

BNO
09-01-2006, 02:42 PM
This has nothing to do with the show, but a girl I know is going to school somewhere in Michigan(ha!) for fashion school.

And she thought she was really hot shit(at designing) and whatever, and we had a falling out so I don't talk to her but!

She's had fashion shows or whatever so she decided to make a bunch of stuff and sell it on ebay and make some money, thinking hey i got A's on these!

Well it bombed, none of her shit sold, and I'm clowning on the internet messageboard.

SOLID.

phantomtreasure
09-03-2006, 12:11 AM
love this show. i loved jeffrey's rocker outfit...but I think Michael will win it.

rawrchadrawr
09-15-2006, 01:36 PM
after watching this week, wayyyyyy too many gimmicks this year. bringing back angela and vincent was so unbelievable the last three kick offs have been so predictable.

i want allison back.

iwilltotallyfuckyouup
09-15-2006, 03:15 PM
I got 100% hooked on this after watching a marathon on Bravo the other week. Super-bummed that Allison got kicked off, because I felt like she had tons and tons of potential (and I echo the previous leg-splitting on my face statement).

Jeffery better win. Michael is too basic, Uli does the same dress every time and Laura's a beeeeeeyatch.

monsterriffs
09-15-2006, 04:16 PM
Getty Images has pictures of the collections from this morning's runway show.

lee
09-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Laura's collection has maybe two really good pieces in there.

I love Jeffery's line and Mike's. The competition is deffinately between those two.

rawrchadrawr
09-28-2006, 12:00 AM
wait, they're all going? SHIT. I'm only happy because that means both michael and jeffrey made it.

oh and this episode gave me a giant crush on uli in a shes 35 and german way.

RecordTheory
09-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Last night's episode was bullshit. The judges clearly were planning on kicking Uli off but couldn't do it once her dress was better that the others. So, instead, they let everyone go to the finals.

I guess that's what they get for not kicking her off earlier.

Oh, and I love how they rip on Laura for doing the same thing she's done all along but at the same time rip on Jeffrey and Michael for doing something different.

WTF.

lee
10-02-2006, 09:20 AM
I loved Jeff's dress, I think that the comments of the judges show that they have no idea what fashion is like outside of 30-70 year old designers ideas of it.
The fact that any one could think that Laura is a good designer is beyond me (the same thing again and again) and if you look at Getty images it doesn't seem like she took the hint to mix it up. All minis and all of them have shit hanging off the bottom.