PDA

View Full Version : Yo asxyouxwish

Dude Beer
09-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Hey man what are you up to these days? I'll make an effort to head ya'lls way before winter hits.

Oh, I just bought "Can't Slow Down" on vinyl.

asxyouxwish
09-10-2008, 10:02 PM
hey dude. i went on vacation last week and hit up toronto, ocean city, and new york. my shitty saturn that you had the distinct pleasure of riding around in finally died so i bought a prius that should be arriving this week. my ipod got fucked up in new york so i've been figuring out if i can fix it/how i can convince apple to fix it for me. was supposed to see gza perform liquid swords front to back tonight but i'm saving money and getting rest instead. i'm seeing burn after reading this weekend. other than that, it's been a lot of moshing in my bedroom, reading comic books, riding my bike, and watching red sox games.

figure out when you can come down and we'll get bob loblaw up here and rage.

chunk
09-10-2008, 10:10 PM
You dudes really need to come out here. Ryan will convince me to order Giovanni's Pizza and all will be merry.

Dude Beer
09-11-2008, 07:53 AM
Did you get sunburned in Ocean City?

What did you end up eating in Toronto?

Should I start reading Marvel's "The Stand" comics? I loved the Stephen King book. http://www.marvel.com/comics/The_Stand

asxyouxwish
09-11-2008, 08:00 AM
minor sunburn. won the go kart tournament!

everywhere we ate fucking sucked or had weird rules. how the fuck does tim horton's not accept a visa?

i don't really mess with those stephen king adaptations or the originals so i wouldn't be able to say. most things i read about it say they are pretty good though.

Simulacra
09-11-2008, 08:16 AM
everywhere we ate fucking sucked or had weird rules. how the fuck does tim horton's not accept a visa?

You should write for Frommer's.

avery
09-11-2008, 12:36 PM
do they have poutine in toronto?

Dude Beer
09-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Yo you really bought a Prius? Cool, post pix.