PDA

View Full Version : Sprem for sale

The Marc
06-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Wouldn't it be weird to sell your sperm? How much does sperm go for these days? What if I can't fill up the required amount? What happens if I can't get hard? Would Big_Guy show up?

I think it'd be strange if you run into a kid years later that came from your sperm. Like you weren't positive because there was no DNA tests or anything. But you just looked at him and knew. And he knew too. And then Mitch Albom wrote a novel about it, and it sold to moms everywhere.

Dude Beer
06-24-2008, 05:24 PM
http://i.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/00/08/cheesecake-ck-222218-l.jpg

avery
06-24-2008, 09:59 PM
what's sprem?

avery
06-25-2008, 07:03 PM
i dislike kids so much, the pics in this thread made me throw up in my mouth.

ConzoTheLegacy
07-17-2008, 05:20 PM
http://www.platypuscomix.net/hollywood/fuzzbucket2.JPG

Big_Guy
12-19-2009, 05:11 PM
haha

Dude Beer
12-20-2009, 08:37 AM
pwn3d n00b

avery
12-20-2009, 10:17 AM
I only like my own kid. Unlike the babies in those pics, mine has a full head of hair and seriously looks like a mini me. Someone else's kids are a whole 'nother story. I still get grossed out when I have to take her to the pediatrician's office and sit in that germ infested place. So I don't really see y'alls point.

As for selling your "sprem" goes, a friend of mine did it when he was younger. He didn't tell me until months after this thread so that's why I never posted about it. I guess he did it for the money and doesn't really think about running into little versions of him in the future. He doesn't do it anymore because at 30 years old, he was considered too old to donate.

avery
12-20-2009, 06:10 PM
i don't deny that. just pointing out i don't really see what's so funny or how i was pwned. i never said i thought having my own kid would be gross. i was a little anxious about the prospect of motherhood and messing up my bod, but everything's turning out a-ok so it's not really that big a deal. i think i'm more nervous about when the time comes to join moms' groups so i can socialize her to other kids... meaning ima have to be around those other kids and all.