PDA

View Full Version : GENERIC INSIGHT RADIO 100TH EPISODE

paperxwalls
03-26-2008, 07:26 PM
so I've finally decided what I'm doing for this.

in the time period that I've had my show I've done a ton of amazing interviews with a bunch of great bands. However, there's 3 interviews in particular that stand out in my mind that I've done and featured on the show. These three were easily the funniest/most entertaining/most bizarre/wacked out ones I've done and they stand out in my head for these reasons alone.

What I am going to do is air some of the best parts of each of these interviews. BUT, I won't be telling you guys who the bands are right away. Before the airing of each interview clip(s), I'm going to air songs that relate to each band in some way, only one song being a song by the actual artist that the interview is of. You, as the listener, will have to guess WHO THE EXACT ARTIST IS IN QUESTION.

If you guess correctly, you will be able to win free stuff!!

Prizes will include:

- copies of the GENERIC INSIGHT RADIO VOLUME ONE comp CD (note: if you already have it, let me know and we'll work something out)
- 2 copies of the demo CD by SAKES ALIVE!! from Rochester, NY
- 1 copy of the demo CD (NOT THE FULL LENGTH record) by Toms River, NJ's ONE WIN CHOICE
- A BUTTLOAD OF GENERIC INSIGHT RADIO STICKERS ON 3 DIFFERENT DESIGNS
- maybe more stuff? IF YOU'RE IN A BAND AND WANT YOUR STUFF GIVEN AWAY LET ME KNOW!

If you want any specifics of these prizes let me know and again, we'll work something out!

ALSO we will be doing an interview/news segment with Chris Borrelli, owner of Eternal Hope Records! tune in so he'll talk about his new signings and such!

we'll also be taking the usual requests and stuff!

tune in @ 10pm-midnight eastern time via
http://paperwalls. serverroom. us:8680/listen. pls

MAKE REQUESTS!
AIM: GenInsightRadio

WORD UP!

PLEASE REPOST THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE

Dude Beer
03-31-2008, 08:34 PM
yo shawty lo. I listened to the end of this for the first time this past week. Pretty awesome show. I really wish I would have been listening longer. I think your music tastes are similar to our boy InaGreendase.